MarnsMarauders MsM United Offensive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dealing with anger
Dealing with anger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am by Marn

» A Godly Life
Dealing with anger Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:34 am by {MsM}GOA.Pun

» 100% FREE online Bible
Dealing with anger Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 9:12 pm by unclefrank

» Introduction
Dealing with anger Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:08 pm by {MsM}GOA.Pun

Dealing with anger

2 posters

Go down

Dealing with anger Empty Dealing with anger

Post  Marn Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:16 am

hello fellas, i pray That God is blessing you above and beyond your hearts desire. Sometimes we get our selves worked up over things that mabe shouldn't have bothered us to begin with. Anger comes from within. First of all,remember that not all anger is sinful or even bad. There are occasions when it is appropriate to express our feelings to one another. An Example is like Steve I'm upset about this problem.Can we talk about it ? Often our Anger can be resolved through clear headed communication and Loving confrontation.
Sometimes this is not possiable.In these cases,we should realize that our anger.If allowed to brew,can spill over into sinful actions or harmful emotions. we never have a Biblical excuse for becoming combative or overly aggresive.
1. Acknowledge your anger to yourself and God .It is impossiable to hide our anger from God, and it's equally hard to fool yourself. have you been honest with God and yourself regarding your anger?
2. tell God that your angry at ________. Open the channel of communication with your heavenly father who will not condemn you for your feelings. Identify your source of anger,it will keep you from hurting others who are innocent.It could be your angry at folks at work and taking it out on your family.

3. Now that you have pinpointed the source of your anger,choose to respond to it through the Power of The Holy spirit. Noone can make you angry,you make yourself angry. This is an important principle to realize. You can control your emotions because you are indwelt with the Holy spirit,who gives you his power of self control.
4. Deal with your anger quickly through the power of the holy Spirit. Go to God in prayer and ask for his awsome Mighty Help. Specifically ask that the fruit of self control produced by the Holy spirit will be cultivated in your Life.
If your angry with God,Drop it. God wants you to expierance an abundant life.Holding on to anger or on going rage and resentment is a spiritual barrier raised up against the love of God. people or circumstances may hurt you,you you can respond in forgivness through your Life in Christ. YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM OF YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES BUT A VICTOR In CHRIST.
My Prayers are that God richly Bless' you all
Steve/Marn

Marn

Back to top Go down

Dealing with anger Empty Re: Dealing with anger

Post  {MsM}GOA.Pun Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:43 am

Yes I know I have had a really tough time with dealing with anger lately. I have not lashed out at people in mean ways or anything like that of course, and thats only because I am not that kind of person but when someone hurts my family then I can get very ugly. That is exactly why I was so red with anger inside of me, a situation with my daughter in law this past week. I was so very angry and even had to start taking blood pressure meds and a couple other meds for a few weeks or at least I hope only a few weeks.

Anyways, I am going to Church this morning and I am going to the altar and laying all this pent up misery and anger that I am carrying inside of me right now and lay it at the feet of Jesus. He will take it off of me gladly and it does not bother him to deal with these things for us. Jesus is so loving and caring and capable. I pray for all who feel anger like I have felt over the last several days, I can certainly see how the devil can use anger to kill the person carring the anger. Wow it aint easy guys. God bless you all.

{MsM}GOA.Pun
Admin

https://msmuo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Marn Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:54 am

I hear ya brother, I'm a very protective person myself. God still doesnt want us to be door mats.He say's to be meek,not weak. Stand ur ground.Just stand on it with your Jesus holding on to you. he is good all the time. And yes Our Father in Heaven has some mighty big shoulders to lay stuff on Brother.he took on the sins of the world. A sinless man taking all that pain. we as Christians knows that sin causes a lot of pain to us and the others that are around us. So could you imagine the pain that all the sins of the world could cause.Oh My! Thank you Jesus!!!!! Glory! A name above all names. Praying for ya Buddy. God Bless you and the family

Steve/Marn

Marn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum